Would You Like a Job As a Part-Time Pet Sitter?
1. Pet Sitter & Dog Walkers Needed In Union County NC
Currently, we are looking to hire a few great team members.
These positions are Part-Time positions and very flexible. You may be needed anywhere from 5-30 hours per week depending on the needs of the business and the time of year as some months are busier than others.
What Does The Pet Sitter Position Involve?
We service our clients 24/7 365 days per year. The visits you will be assigned to complete will depend on the needs of our client. You could be walking dogs Monday to Friday, or be taking care of pets over the weekend when people are traveling away, or a combination of both types of visits.
Some clients might need us for a once a day visit and others for daily visits throughout the week. Visit lengths can also vary from 15 mins, 30 mins to 1 hour, for 1-3 visits per day.
This means that we employ people who have a very flexible schedule and are available at different times throughout the week. We need people that have their own reliable transportation and a valid NC drivers license.
What Type Of Person Are We Looking For?
- You must be an animal lover both dogs and cats.
- You must be able to use a smartphone.
- You must be pleasant and personable as you will also be meeting potential clients.
- You must have your own reliable transportation
- You must have a very open schedule to meet the needs of our clients.
- You must be honest and reliable
- You must pass a background check
What Type Of Person Will This Position Not Work Out For?
- Someone who has commitments each week which will prevent him/her from doing visits on certain days/times a week.
- Someone who doesn’t have transportation of their own.
- Someone who is not familiar with using a smartphone and doesn’t have internet access
In order to facilitate this, we need the right people to work with us. If you think this could be you then please email us at Loveandkissespetsitting@gmail.com or call at 704-763-9857 to discuss employment