As a pet sitter here in the Charlotte NC area, I wanted to write today about how much I love what I do. I do a lot of pet sitting and dog walking and cat sitting in Weddington, Wesley Chapel, Waxhaw Mineral Springs and Indian Trail and Have to tell you that I just LOVE the scenery. Driving in the country setting has got to be the best view anyone can ask for when you have to do a lot of driving for work. Not to mention, the great pets that I pet sit and dog walk for and all the cats that purr when they see us. Love and Kisses Pet Sitting Love’s ALL the fur babies they care for.
Being a pet sitter is a very rewarding job . It has such great benefits.
* Playing with cute and cuddly dogs and cats every day.
* Getting out in the fresh air.
* Knowing that people REALLY have your trust not only with their pets but their home.
* Loving what you do for a living
* Being there for the fur babies to get them out for a nice long walk when they REALLY need it.
* Having more than one pet really happy to see you.
* The excitement in the dogs happy tail when you walk through the door knowing that you are there for THEM.
I want to Thank each and every client for having Love and Kisses at your home to care for your pet. We Love them as much as you do.