Now Servicing Indian Land SC
Love and Kisses Pet Sitting is now offering pet sitting and daily dog walking in Indian Land SC. I have received so many calls to ask if we serviced Indian Land for pet sitting and dog walking. I have decided to branch out and offer service there. If you or anyone you know is in need of our services, please share this blog with them.
Love and Kisses Pet Sitting has been in business since 2006 and we continue to grow every day. It is no surprise with the professional pet sitters that we hire. All of our pet sitters that are hired have a background check done before they get hired. We then take them out to the field and train them. All our pet sitters are employees, not independent contractors. We train them and teach them what to do in all situations that may arise with the pets we care for.
Love and Kisses Pet Sitting cares for all domestic pets. We care for dogs, cats, birds, hamsters, etc. If you would like to set up your free meet and greet, I have attached the purple button to the bottom of this page. Fill out the form and we will send you a confirmation with your date and time for the meeting.
Love and Kisses is different than every other company
- We are an award-winning company with award-winning services
- We offer personalized services to each of our clients
- We are professional, full-time pet sitters. You and your fur babies are our #1 focus
- Text/picture message updates each day so you can stay close to your furry friend even while you’re away
- Back up sitter program – you’re pets will NEVER be left uncared for
- Pet First Aid Certified
- Bonded and fully insured
- Easily accessible via text or phone so you can always reach us
- All of our sitters are personally and thoroughly trained by the owner and are employees, not Independent Contractors
- In Business since 2006 with many happy clients
- Online Scheduling System at your fingertips at all times
- Preferred professional pet sitting company (see our testimonial page)
- Fully insured through Travelers Insurance
- care for all pets including exotics
We are also hiring for Indian Land SC.
YOU MUST LIVE IN OR NEAR THE AREA WE NEED SERVICE.
- Available between 7-9am, 10-2pm, 6-9pm.
- Must have internet access and a smartphone and able to send and receive texts
- Have a flexible schedule and be able to work weekends and holidays
- While the majority of the work may be in the middle of the day, when we have vacation clients go away those visits are usually during the AM, NOON, and PM hours.
- Typical duties include, lots of TLC, walking, feeding, administering pills, taking in mail, newspaper, plant watering, cleaning pet bowls, and picking up after pets.
- Good communication skills and great attention to detail
- Must be organized and professional
- Able to follow instructions
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must have an insured and reliable car and valid drivers license
- Must pass a criminal background check
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be able to commit to working for at least 6 months to a year