Love and Kisses Pet Sitting is hiring
We are Hiring Pet Sitter and Dog Walkers. Are you looking for a job that will be fun, rewarding, and put extra money in your pocket? Pet sitting might be right for you. But it takes much more than a love of animals to be a pet sitter for Love and Kisses Pet Sitting!
Our sitters are reliable, dependable, and are able to see a project through to completion. Our clients rely on us to care for their pets and home when they can’t be there, and we must hire sitters who take this job seriously.
If you LOVE animals, desire to spend time with them, and want to make some extra money in the process, this might be the job for you. Candidates must commit to a minimum of six months employment; if you are anticipating a move out of the area, are planning to go back to school or will be seeking a full time job soon, this is NOT the job for you. We want sitters committed to the job, who see it as a long-term option for income.
Because we work when our clients need us, we do not offer typical job “shifts”. You will perform 30 minute visits as designated by each client, and thus you must be available when the client needs. We cannot offer a set number of hours per week.
We service most of the Union County NC area. When a new client calls, we decide which sitter would be most appropriate for the job, and assign the job them. If that ends up being you, then- you become their ongoing sitter, and you will be called each time they rebook. With midday dog walking clients, we try keep you in a 10 mile radius from your home, and you will visit the same clients in your route.
YOU MUST LIVE IN OR NEAR THE AREA WE NEED SERVICE.
- Available between 7-9am, 10-2pm, 6-9pm.
- Must have internet access and a smartphone and able to send and receive texts
- Have a flexible schedule and be able to work weekends and holidays
- While the majority of the work may be in the middle of the day, when we have vacation clients go away those visits are usually during the AM, NOON, and PM hours.
- Typical duties include, lots of TLC, walking, feeding, administering pills, taking in mail, newspaper, plant watering, cleaning pet bowls and picking up after pets.
- Good communication skills and great attention to detail
- Must be organized and professional
- Able to follow instructions
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must have an insured and reliable car and valid drivers license
- Must pass criminal background check
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be able to commit to working for at least 6 months to a year
If you have children they will not be allowed to accompany you on visits. There are no exceptions. In addition, family, friends, and personal owned pets are also not allowed to accompany you on visits.
Interested in Joining Our Team?
Send email to email@example.com
No phone calls please as I am usually out in the field and cannot talk on the phone.