Pricing & Fees
Pricing and Fees
Love and Kisses Pet Sitting and Dog Walking is South Charlotte’s #1 pet sitting company. Caring for your pets our main priority while in our care. We will provide customized care to meet the needs of you and your pets. We have a backup sitter in place for pets in the event your scheduled sitter could not make it to your pet in time. We take pride in how our service is set up with your pets needs in place. Let us be your pet’s nanny while you travel or work longer hours.
Recurring Week Day Schedule (on-going)
$23 per visit for 3 or more days per week (ongoing schedule)
$25 a visit if you use our service less than 3 days a week (ongoing schedule)
We offer several dogs walking packages to accommodate your dog’s needs and your budget. Give us a call today to determine your pet’s needs. Some clients need this service Monday through Friday while others on only certain days. I’m completely flexible to your needs. Depending on how many days a week you will need our service depends on the pricing.
There are no cancellation fees for our DAILY DOG WALKING CLIENTS. That is one of the great benefits of being on our daily schedule. We understand things happen and last minute things come up, so we do not charge our daily clients any fees for cancellations!!
Puppy Housebreaking Packages available! Call us today for more information
Vacation Pet Sitting
15 Minutes Visit Includes
- For Cats – Quick Food, Water, Litter, brief note & text to the client. *This service doe not include medications or care for multiple food & litterbox cleaning or time enough to find hidden cats, clean pet messes, etc
- For Dogs – 15 minutes includes a quick potty break in your yard, fresh water, treat, text to the client. This visit DOES NOT include feeding medication, leash walking, cleaning pet messes or care for other small pets.
30 Minute Visit Includes
1-2 pets $25 per visit
- 30 minutes is the recommended visit length for most pets, This visit includes food, water, litterbox cleaning, taking dogs for a walk, medications.
- 45 minutes visit and 1-hour visits are recommended when your pets require special care that will take the pet sitter longer than 30 minutes. Please be aware the sitters cannot spend longer than the prescheduled time at your home as they have a schedule to follow.
- 30 mins 3 or more pets $30 per visit
- 45 mins $36 per visit
- 60 mins $48 per visit
If you are going out of town on vacation or business travel and want your pet to stay in the comfort of their own home then this service is for you. Offered for dogs, cats, birds and most all domestic animals. Visits available from 1-4 times a day depending on your pet and their needs. You can add as many visits as your pet needs. Must have at least 2 visits a day.
The "Quick Relief Visit"
The 15-minute quick relief
We are happy to offer a new service “The Quick Relief Visit” to our list of services. This service is great for those with older dogs that just need a quick potty break, NO WALK. Just potty outside and then back in the house.
If you have more than 3 dogs you must book a regular 30 min visit.
It’s a great service for puppies that may need more than 1 visit a day and it’s a great service for older dogs who can’t do long walks but need to get out during the day to potty or that “can’t hold it” all day and great for cats the only need a litter box and food visit. It makes it more affordable to you and a great relief to your pet.
Overnight Pet Sitting
$165 from 9 pm to 7 am
This is a very popular service and books quickly. We recommend making plans ASAP to secure the pet care professional’s availability.
Does your pet enjoy having someone to cuddle with at night? Want the peace of mind knowing someone is with your baby? Overnights are your perfect service! Overnight pet sitting is a customized service schedule for overnight care. The pet sitter will live and sleep in your home during the evening hours so your pet feels just like their family is still around. Your pets will receive their dinner and breakfast as part of the service as well as all the other typical services provided in our normal pet sitting day visits. An added daytime visit is also an option, especially for dogs who may need a midday potty break. We can discuss this at your consultation.
Live-In Pet Sitting
24 live in at your home (great for puppies, older dogs, and separation issues) The ultimate in pet sitting luxury!
$280 for each 24 hrs
This pet package is the ultimate in pet pampering because your furry loved ones deserve the best! Our sitter will live in your home for your time away. This includes our overnight and hours of loving care during the day, customized for your pets’ schedule and needs. Our sitter will be at your home the majority of the day, leaving briefly, if needed for personal needs, meals, etc, ensuring your beloved pets get around the clock love and attention. This package is great for pets listed below.
- Senior dogs or cats
- Special needs pets
- Puppies and kittens
- Pets that suffer from separation anxiety
- Households with multipal pets
Home Checks (no pets)
If you do not have any pets or your pets will not be home, Love and Kisses Pet Sitting can come to pick up your mail, water your plants, check overall security of your home, etc. House Checks are generally 15 minutes or less. For those that may take longer, we will adjust the rate accordingly.
Farm Animal Services:
We will also take care of your farm animals. Whether you have chickens, goats, pigs, you get the picture, we will feed, water and make sure your animals are safe. You tell us what their routines are and we’ll try to be your perfect substitute. We provide peace of mind knowing your animals and your home will be cared for while you are away
Customized pricing based on the number of animals and length of visits. Please call for pricing 704-763-9857
Love and Kisses Pet Sitting is dedicated to making your life easier with less stress, which is why we offer a variety of concierge services. We can all use a helping hand in this busy world we all live in.
- Nail Trim & Ear Cleaning | $40 You do not have to load up your car with your pets to take them to get their nails cut and ears cleaned any longer? Especially if you are a busy working family. We come to you now.
- Litter Box Cleaning & Sanitizing |$25
- Toy Washing & Sanitizing | $15
- Hard chew toys are soaked in a solution of 50% hot water and 50% vinegar. They are then scrubbed to remove any stubborn debris.
- Full Plant Watering Service | $25 Up to 5 plants are included in your basic service, but do you have more indoor/outdoor plants that need attention while you’re gone? If so, we’re here for you!
$25 each way
Love and Kisses Pet Sitting knows how busy you are and we have have received so many calls for a pick and drop off service for pets that we decided this would be another great service for us to offer you.
We do NOT charge extra for:
- Tender love and care (FREE)
- Medication administration
- Special needs pets
- Daily picture/text updates
- Sophisticated online scheduling/profile system
- brushing your dog or cat
- extra attention and play time
- watering your plants
- bringing in your mail and papers
- Initial Consultation
- Pet accidents and clean-up
A flat rate of $25 per day will be added to your bill for the Holiday’s listed below.
New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Christmas Eve/Christmas Day, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving/Day after Thanksgiving
Last minute booking charge (within 24 hrs)
$35 fee will be added to your invoice
You can come to pick up your key if you are locked out of your home during business hours; however, if you need someone to bring your key to you the cost is $35.00
Cancellation Policy – Once services are confirmed, we dedicate time to you and do not overbook. We understand your plans may change and we do not charge for cancellations with adequate notice. However, if you cancel 48 hours or less prior to the scheduled service date, you will be required to pay for the pet sitting visits
Love and Kisses Pet Sitting, LLC carefully schedules our time to serve you and our other clients. Therefore, there are no refunds or credits for early returns or last-minute changes to pet care. Once pet care begins, payment is due for the original dates scheduled.
We do get this question often so I will answer it here If you are provided with great service feel free to tip your sitter. Our pet sitters do appreciate a tip however it isn’t necessary. You may leave cash or contact your pet sitter for their VENMO account to transfer the gratuity. Most find this the easiest way. 100% of the tip goes to your pet sitter.
Additional Services and Rates
- Initial Meet & Greet | FREE!
- Additional Meet & Greet Services | $23
- Late Booking Charge (Less than 48 hours notice) | $35
- Holiday Service | $25 | Services offered on the following holidays will have $25 added to your final bill:
- New Year’s Eve and New Years Day, January 1st and 2nd
- Memorial Day, last Monday in May
- Independence Day, 4th of July
- Labor Day, 1st Monday in September
- Thanksgiving Day, and the day after
- Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
Hours of Operation for pet sitting and dog walking 365 days a year, 24 hours a day
Office Hours/Administrative Hours
24/7 online scheduling at http://www.Loveandkissespetsitting.net
Business OFFICE hours are:
Mon-Fri 8am-5pm to take your calls
Sat & Sun 8am-1pm.
If no answer please leave a message and we will call you back ASAP as we are always checking our messages.