Hiring Pet Sitters and Dog Walkers In Union County!!
Love and Kisses Pet Sitting is a well established and well-loved pet sitting company serving clients in Union County NC since 2006. Our Pet Sitters provide outstanding service and care for our clients when they are traveling or working long hours. We are currently looking to add highly motivated animal caretakers to become Part Time team members. We offer schedule flexibility and a very active and outdoor work life caring for our client’s pets in our clients home when they travel or work long hours. Love and Kisses Pet Sitting only employs positive, motivated and detail oriented pet care providers, which allows us to provide the very best pet care for our clients and their pets. The ability to work weekends, mornings, evenings and holidays is a requirement of this job.
Pet Sitter Responsibilities:
- Reading and Responding to emails and schedule changes from management.
- Daily professional communication with clients and management via text, email, and phone.
- Service Love and Kisses Pet Sitting clients within 5-10 mile radius of your home.
- Provide exceptional care for all types of dogs, cats, birds and house pets.
- Frequent leash walking of all sizes and breeds of dogs.
- Service clients in all weather conditions, rain, snow, cold, heat, etc.
- Keep clients homes secured upon entering and exiting.
- Keep clients homes and pet areas clean and free of any messes at every visit.
- Provide detailed visit notes/texts to the clients you are pet sitting for each day
- Adjust to a sometimes changing schedule to accommodate short notice requests.
- Represent Love and Kisses Pet Sitting at all times in the highest standards.
- Always go above and beyond to keep our clients and their pets happy and safe at all time.
Basic Requirements for ALL applicants:
Love and Kisses Pet Sitting prefers applicants that live and reside in Union County NC
- Must have a valid NC driver’s license and your own reliable vehicle.
- Must have a working Smartphone.
- You must be 18+ years of age or older.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Must be personable, well spoken and detail oriented.
- Must have regular ongoing availability and commit to your availability
- Must be available to work all shifts for clients that vacation or daily dog walking
- Job Experience working with animals preferred but not required. We will train the right person.
- Pay is a flat rate per 30 or 15-minute pet visit plus tips.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your resume to LoveandKissespetistting@gmail.com NO PHONE CALLS!!