Choosing a Pet Sitter Thats Right For You and Your Pets
Pet sitters do much more than provide your pet with food and water while you’re away from home. A good pet sitter also spends quality time with your pet, gives him exercise, love and plenty of attention, and knows how to tell if your pet needs veterinary attention. Also, pet sitters typically offer additional services, such as bringing in mail and newspapers, watering plants, turning lights on and off, and providing homes with a lived-in look to deter crime. Love and Kisses Pet Sitting does all of the above and more.
But just because someone calls herself a pet sitter doesn’t mean she’s qualified to do the job. This information on this page shows you how to find the best pet sitter for you and your pet. You will want to hire a trustworthy professional pet sitter. One that has been in business for some time and has references. Your pet sitter must be bonded and insured for your protection. You might also want to do a Google Search on your pet sitter. You would be surprised at what you can find out about anyone or anything from doing a Google search.
When you must be away from home for travel or an unexpected emergency and your don’t want to leave your pet in a boarding kennel, who will take care of your pet? If you’re like many pet owners, you ask a friend or neighbor to stop in and pour some kibble and water in your pet’s bowls. But is this what’s best for your pet? There’s a good chance that your friends and neighbors lack proper pet-care experience and have even forgotten to show up. I have heard many stories from new clients that tell me their neighbor forgot to come by to feed their pet because they forgot. They may also resent frequent requests to look after your pet while you’re gone. So what is one to do? Consider hiring a professional pet sitter. One who does this for a living. One that has a back up pet sitter in place in case of emergency. One you can always count on to be there for your fur kids. Call Love and Kisses Pet Sitting if you are in the Union County NC area. We are the Best Pet Sitting Company and have the awards to prove it. We LOVE what do.
Love and Kisses Pet Sitting services the following areas:
Indian Trail NC, Stallings NC, Weddington NC, Monroe NC, Waxhaw NC, Lake Park NC, Marvin NC, Wesley Chapel NC and all surrounding areas. Give us call if your area is not listed as we are adding new areas all the time.
Why hire a pet sitter?
A pet sitter offers both you and your pet many benefits.
Your pet gets:
- the environment he knows best, his home.
- his same diet and routine will not be interrupted.
- relief from traveling to and staying in an unfamiliar place with other animals and the smell of fear from other animals.
- attention while you’re away from you local Pet Sitter (Love and Kisses Pet Sitting)
- happier friends and neighbors, who aren’t burdened with caring for your pet.
- the peace of mind that comes from knowing that your pet is being cared for by a professional.
- someone to bring in your newspaper and mail so potential burglars don’t know you re away.
- someone who will come to your home so you don’t have to drive your pet to a boarding kennel.
- other services provided by most pet sitters, such as plant watering and pet grooming.
- a text to your phone to let you know all is well
Click the purple tab to reserve your complimentary meet and greet. We look forward to meeting with you.